Thursday, October 31, 2013

The Cone Of Silence - "Alone Tonight", "World On Fire" & "Chop, Chop" June 28th 1984 (Part 1)


The Cone Of Silence 
 "Alone Tonight", "World On Fire" 
& "Chop, Chop" 
The Golden Bear
Huntington Beach, CA
June 28th 1984 
(Part 1) 

The Cone Of Silence
David Carey - Guitar / T. Geier - Bass & Vocals / Brian Henry - Guitar & Vocals / Scott Morse - Drums


I remember I couldn't go to this show because I started working the swing shift after moving back to Fullerton in 1983 after High School.  The Cone Of Silence played the Golden Bear in May of this year which I went to.  David's guitar goes out for part of "World On Fire" and Danny Risberg the "Roadie" hands David a very out of tune guitar.  Dave makes a good recovery and then drops his guitar off the strap.  I think "Chop Chop" is their best song on this show.  It's great to have video footage of The COS.  

No comments: