Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Cone Of Silence - House Party "Saw It In A Dream" & "My Boss" June 2nd 1984

The Cone Of Silence 
 House Party
 "Saw It In A Dream" & "My Boss" 
June 2nd 1984
(part 1)

The Cone Of Silence
David Carey - Guitar / T. Geier - Bass & Vocals / Brian Henry - Guitar & Vocals / Scott Morse - Drums

This is the first part of a house party tape that I have. Sound quality is getting alot better vs the Black Sunrise tapes. The Cone Of Silence played mostly original songs with a couple of cover songs.   A while back I asked David Carey to tell me who wrote what songs so I could have the proper credits here but he is quite busy these days. If I had to guess who wrote these two I'd say "Saw It In A Dream" was mostly written by Brian and "My Boss" was mostly T. However I'm just guessing.  

No comments: