Sunday, October 27, 2013

Big Ed & The Twins - Rehearsal Photos 2005

Big Ed & The Twins' Ed Stumpp

Big Ed & The Twins' Mary Kelley & Ed Stumpp

Big Ed & The Twins' Mike Murray
Big Ed & The Twins' Robert Ryan

Big Ed & The Twins 
 Rehearsal Photos 
2005


Big Ed and The Twins

Ed Stumpp - Guitar / Robert Ryan - Vocals / Mary Kelley - Guitar & Vocals / Mike Murray - Drums / Mike Bedelion - Bass

Robert Ryan I have know for almost 25 years and his college buddy Ed Stumpp for probably 20 years.  I remember back one time Ed was at my house and mentioned he was going to take up guitar playing.  I didn't think much of it. The next time he came over he had his guitar and little amp and I still didn't think much of it. Six months later I was at a party at Robert's house and his band was playing. I was knocked out. He kinda reminded me of Eric Clapton. A Rock & Roll Lawyer....  A couple of months ago he was at my house and he mentioned he took up sailing and bought a sailboat. Sailing around the world can't be far off for Stumpp. 

No comments: