Wednesday, October 30, 2013

T. Geier & WOD - "Mama Super Jaded" Version #1 1990

T. Geier & WOD 
 "Mama Super Jaded"
Version #1 
1990

Our friend T. joined a band called WOD after Love & Terror. I'm not sure of the exact line up for this band. Lenny Kravitz's guitar player Craig Ross is in the band. 

This is what I have found out so far about WOD. The members so far I know are T. Geier (The Cone Of Silence & Love & Terror), Mark "Muddy" Dutton (L.A. Guns, Gilby Clarke), Craig Ross (Lenny Kravitz).


Vanessa Paradis
"Be My Baby"
1992

Craig Ross plays guitar on one of my all time favorite albums from 1992 Produced and written by Lenny Kravitz by French singer and ex wife of Johnny Depp Vanessa Paradis.  Here's the song "Be My Baby" with Craig Ross. It reminds me of back in the day when a simple pop song was crafted in a masterpiece. 

No comments: