Thursday, October 31, 2013

The Cone Of Silence - "Alone Tonight", "World On Fire" & "Chop, Chop" June 28th 1984 (Part 1)


The Cone Of Silence 
 "Alone Tonight", "World On Fire" 
"Chop, Chop" 
The Golden Bear
Huntington Beach, CA
June 28th 1984 
(Part 1) 

The Cone Of Silence
David Carey - Guitar / T. Geier - Bass & Vocals / Brian Henry - Guitar & Vocals / Scott Morse - Drums


I remember I couldn't go to this show because I started working the swing shift after moving back to Fullerton in 1983 after High School.  The Cone Of Silence played the Golden Bear in May of this year which I went to.  David's guitar goes out for part of "World On Fire" and Danny Risberg the "Roadie" hands David a very out of tune guitar.  Dave makes a good recovery and then drops his guitar off the strap.  I think "Chop Chop" is their best song on this show.  It's great to have video footage of The COS.  

No comments: