Sunday, October 20, 2013

The Untold Fables - Concert Handbills July 15th 1984 1st Show


The Untold Fables 
 Concert Handbills 
Pepperland Records
Anaheim, CA
July 15th 1984
 1st Show

The Untold Fables
Paul Carey Vocals / Jon Niederbrach Guitar / Robert Butler Bass / Paul Sakry Drums

One of the greatest bands of all time is Paul Carey & The Untold Fables!! The 1960's Garage / Punk music is some of my favorite things to listen to.  The Count Five, The Standells, The Pretty Things....  Paul Carey had one of the greatest record collections I ever seen.  He was always so nice and lending me whatever I wanted to borrow.  I found it kinda hard to believe at first he was getting a band together when I first heard about it. As David's little brother he was always so quiet.  Now I see he was just saving his voice so he could sing his ass off and sing his ass off he did from 1984 until 1989 with The Untold Fables and later with The Witchdoctors.  Thankfully there is lots of recordings  some of which will be posted here.  

No comments: