Friday, November 8, 2013

Black Sunrise - Band Busniess Card #2 1980

Black Sunrise
 Band Busniess Card #2 
1980

Black Sunrise
Gene Wylee - Vocals / Mark Stone - Guitar / David Carey - Guitar / Kim Calvert - Bass / Tim Gilbert - Drums

 What I remember of Eric the manager for Black Sunrise, he went to Loara High School and got some good shows including alot outside the "Savanna" area. What I really remember the most though is that he made up a light show for the band. Which basically was a wooden box with different colored light bulbs with a bunch of switches. I never did get to work it but Paul Carey mentioned he was lucky enough to.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey my memory of Eric is that he booked us for a house party somewhere near Disney Land. You know it was a house party and the house had a really big back yard with a block wall fence all around it. We played on the patio and I remembered when the police came and the helicopters were flying above us and telling us to disperse (no one did) I remember looking out at the crowd while playing. The back yard was so packed with people and people were standing shoulder to shoulder on top of the block wall fence that the police could not get into the back yard. Eric was a nice guy and big dreamer and I remember him with a smile on my face as I do thinking of all of you.
Kim