Thursday, November 13, 2014

Anxietea - "Pretty Vacant" November 8th 2014

Anxietea
 "Pretty Vacant"
The Music Hall
Anaheim, CA
November 8th 2014
 
Anxietea
David Carey Guitar & Vocals  / David Simms Bass & Vocals / David Cristofaro Drums & Vocals
 
Here's a video I shot of the 3 Dave's doing The Sex Pistols' "Pretty Vacant".
A rusty David Carey on guitar says he hasn't picked up his guitar in a few years. He's been playing Bass in 2 different bands.  Great to see his purple Strat on the loose again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dave may have been a little rusty but for me he and all the others sound great. I think at this show it was not about the music so much as it was about seeing old friends and getting reacquainted. My family and I had a blast. It was great seeing both Jim and Ed Halbrook, Lisa and Dana Drucker, Dan Rice, Rich Taylor, Dave, Dave and Dave and many others. Believe me I am pushing for a Black Sunrise show as well as that seemed to be the only thing missing and many of you let me know it so thank you.
Kim