Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Cone Of Silence / David Carey - Concert Photo at Radio City 1982

The Cone Of Silence 
 David Carey 
 Concert Photo
 at Radio City
Anaheim, CA
 1982 

The Cone Of Silence
David Carey - Guitar / T. Geier - Bass & Vocals / Brian Henry - Guitar & Vocals / Shannon Anthony - Drums

Photo by Jill Dascomb

  Jill Dascomb took this photo and gave it to me. I've known Jill since... well forever.  Once back in the 90's she called me and said she was going to mail me all the photos she had because she knew I would take care of them. Sadly it never happened.  I know she took hundreds of photos. Back in those days every person didn't have a camera like it is today.  I asked her a year or so ago about the photos but nothing yet.... Crossing my fingers that one day she will share them with us. 

No comments: